Friday, March 10, 2006

Skyway Highway

I drove to manila last week, the feeling was very much different when I rode a bus to Makati. I feel nervous, excited... like having LBM and winning in a lottery while riding a "balsa" in the middle of the pacific ocean at the same time. With my tank loaded with 300 pesos worth of premium gasoline, I head out with confidence... while driving I was singing KAMIKAZE's Narda, I really don't know the lyrics of the song.. who cares?! "Mapapansin kaya blah blah blah blah...."

Then I wondered how it felt like driving over 115 kph... thats my fastest driving record, and that was on my 1999 Honda Dream Motorcycle ("scooter"), with no helmet and eye protector on, that was the fastest and the most "dangerous" stunt I ever tried... over-taking long trucks with my "manibela" shaking because of the speed... If I happen to run over a stone or something on the road I will surely collapse, and might not be here blogging right now.

So I stepped on the gas and tried it... I reached 120 kph without any fuss... so I pushed it to 130kph... my fastest driving record as of today, I'll try to go faster after I had the car tuned, maybe I'll try it on NLEX coz' SLEX road condition is just so fucking bad, and I dont want to damage the car just to satisfy my "need for speed"

After Sucat exit, I decided to use the skyway highway myway... driving in the skyway is so much more exciting! Aside from the excellent road condition, the road was not that populated so I can drive worry free... I just can't imagine myself driving off the skyway and falling to my doom... not yet... then I reached the tollgate... all my excitement went down to drain when I saw the toll fee... 120.00 ouch! Comfort was really expensive nowadays...


Makati Oh!


I took the Makati exit to Amorsolo and went straight to Burgundy tower... parked and smile... my first driving experience to Makati...

ROAD TRIP NA TO!!!! SAN KAYA SUSUNOD?? EWAN KO! WALANG PAM PA GAS!

--- english practice... gusto ko maglagay ng adsense

2 Comments:

Blogger kukote said...

punta ka sa batangas, dun sa STAR, para hataw to the max, mura pa ang toll, 16 pesos lang ;)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MAg NLEX ka, ang haba nun papuntang dau di naman ganun ka mahal toll and sulit! lalo na pag madaling araw kahit 170 to 200 kayang kaya and lahat ng kasabay mu ganong oras mabilis at kaskasero din!!!

BTW safe driving ah, picture picture habnag nag dradrive!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home