Friday, April 14, 2006

Vacation mode..

A hot afternoon in my room and I’m so BOOREED!!! I texted my friend Joyce and Mark if they want to... well hangout and go joyriding… Unfortunately Joyce was on her way home from work… damn call center schedules!! One of my buds turned back from being bat-girl again. I can imagine her now hanging upside down in her room… sleeping hehehe. Mark on the other hand didn’t seem to care… not a single reply… he’s still probably asleep after contemplating till dawn about things he wanted to do this weekend.

So I texted Ronald, and he’s very ready to go! He’s immediate reply was “cge daan moko magliligo lang me” astig! We haven’t eaten lunch yet and he’s already preparing to go… being one of my joyriding buds, he’s very used to this sort of thing… a sudden jolt of “gala” mood. I’ll drop by he’s house this afternoon and maybe spend sometime with him doing what we do best… nothing… just hangout and talk about anything… or maybe drop by at Totoy’s shop and play RF online or Ragnarok till dawn hehehe…

We went out to Tagaytay the other night with my friends who came back from Singapore… another unforgettable and SUPER night, even though darkness covered the view… still having your friends around in such sudden joyride really beats everything… I felt so alive… though my girl, being a bit blind at night… I really need to change her headlights… and having only one radio station which signs off after midnight… we still manage to enjoy the night. I fixed my radio problem this morning… I was able to add 2 stations and found a way to change stations, I also tested if the cassette player is working and it does… so I’m a bit satisfied right now… I don’t think I’ll be buying a new head unit just yet.

Owel… I’ll be getting ready now.. baka namumuti na mata ni Ronald kahintay saken… marami pa kaming gasolinang sasayangin. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home