Tuesday, October 18, 2005

car... again..

This is my first time to write a post in English, so please swallow your uncontrolled criticisms for a while and just read ok... har har har (english version of “hehehehe”)

It’s nearly 4 months now since I started working here in this new company and since I’m planning to stay here for a while… and the fact that my “out of the office” work is getting quite well… maybe buying a car wont be that bad. I have been working for nearly 4 years now and the only thing I was able to buy is a BRAND NEW RICE COOKER… worth 450 pesos! I can still remember myself bringing that big box home with a huge smile thinking that I just brought something that would MYMP, and that’s two years ago!

I’m planning to buy one before this year ends… I hope by then the payment from my sideline was already completed, quite a long shot… but still I’m hoping.

Though the prices of gasoline is not something to celebrate, still... being able to buy my own car even if its make was in the late 90’s, undoubtedly means that I was able to accomplish the first milestone of my working life... and I’m merely 23 years old! NOT BAD! NOT BAD AT OL!

I really want to experience the pressure of picking the right car. If I had my own car, I can go anywhere I want, I can go joyriding to the provinces, stopping over to sleep in the backseat… waking up to eat at the nearest fast-food… cursing in traffic jams… listening to music so hard that I can barely hear the outside world… exciting!

In any case, this may still end up as one of those loose dreams swirling around my head… Like getting thin, winning the lottery, dating Angel Locsin and the likes… Lets just hope that this dream would materialize…

It’s nearly April 2007… were about to open the “ceramic test tube of dreams”.. I need to act fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home