Sunday, November 06, 2005

Long Saturday...

Woke up a bit early yesterday... around 8:00AM got up, done so stretching, went to the living room and do a bit of stationary biking... went back to my room.. Checked my computer if the uploading that I left the other night was done.. And as expected, it failed... stupid connection, so I had to re-upload everything again.

While uploading, I done some research bout some strange illness, searching if there is some cure for this particular illness... downloaded some PDF files and stuffs about the illness, read everything... A blogger buzzes me on my YM and told me that she already sold her ipod shuffle, bid her good morning wazzup and thanks... then another friend buzzes me, talked about many things, pretty much enjoyed the morning because of her stories... bid her farewell after a while... took a shower, put on my Barong Tagalog.. which I haven’t worn for months and I'm afraid that It might not fit anymore... after some jerking... got myself ready for the wedding... watched another movie by Steven "Sea Gull" can't remember the spelling.

Drove papa to the cockfight stadium, went straight to the wedding... I arrived at the church to early... so early that I'm the only one inside the church... so I went back to our Toyota Hi-adventure, and took a short nap, When I woke up, most of the guest was already piling at the lobby... and so the ceremony went on... after the ceremony we went to the reception area, and to my surprise... I was informed that I was the night’s emcee... I don't even know the name of the newlyweds, don’t have a list of programs, I’m not ready whatsoever… all I know is that I attended the wedding reception to eat and clap my hands…

Knees trembling, throat dry…

I started by asking everyone to stand-up and give the newlywed a huge round of applause… after that we had dinner… then I have all the godparents to give the newly weds advices… gave my own advice… after that, the cake cutting, wine drinking, “dove ceremony” then the opening of gifts…

After the celebration, I went home… watched PBB, start uploading files again… updated my blog .

Done some research about something in my head, went to bed… another weekend... finished..

2 Comments:

Blogger * a~n~i~g * said...

Yihee! emcee. Talentado ito! hmm.. how bout a more detailed kwento of being an instant celebrity?! haha.. Im just wondering, how in d world you're tasked to host the program w/out anyone in the wedding you know except ke gf? hehe un lng.. (nangenge-alam?!) :P

10:01 AM  
Blogger ranidagames said...

di ko rin alam... sabi lang saken nung nag video.. kaw daw ang emcee sabi nung bride ung matabang gwapo daw.. EDI AKO UN! hehe

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home