Friday, December 16, 2005

Something Undefined...


Something Undefined III
Unmasking…

Once again I suffer… History repeats itself…
I look up into the vast sky…
I ask god if this is supposed to happen…
If this is his will… so be it…

I unsheathed my sword… as I face my invader…
With all the strength I gave it my final slash…
Unmasking the truth as I ran the sword through its body…
And what I’ve seen surprised me the most…

Once more I nearly become a victim of this false emotion…
To think that I nearly left my goddess undefended…
And though it hurts I need to learn its color…
Accept the fact that nothing from it is best…

I became a victim of my own stupidity…
Like a blunt sword in the middle of a battle field…
This is a test… I knew it… from god…
He wants me to realize it for my self…

The goddess that I searched for…
The goddess I need to keep…
For she saw me like no one else has been...
Though she sometimes act strange…

I nearly forget the fact, the reason that I found her…
I nearly forget why she’s unique from all the rest…
My goddess is the only one who sees my true self…
Beneath this rusted armor to my soul…

She gave me the respect that no one else gave me…
She lifted me up when I was on the ground…
She gave me the reason why I become myself…
She gave me the love that no other dared to give…

I resent myself for even thinking that everything is a loss…
This invader is nothing but a huge masquerade…
Changing of color is something very expected…
But never did I expect that it would change color so suddenly...

This action paved away to the truth…
That this creature is one and the same…
Mysterious... but with the same scent…
A false angel that I came to believe…

Now I made this realization… with tears in my eyes…
As I shove my sword deeper into the creature…
It gave out a loud growl… echoing in my head…
A mark that this has ended…


--------------------------------------oo000oo----------------------------------------

But the creature will never be forgotten… ever…
Once again fooled by this blind emotion…
A sudden burst, a tragic elation…
Victorious from the fight… with tears nor from joy or delight…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home