Saturday, January 14, 2006

Faith...

As I posted last week, I planned to catch the culprit who dumps garbage on our uhmmm well.. "private" trash area...

Well anyway.. this time its a whole lot different... Coz papa accompanied me on a different hunt... hunting for the right car... though I still havent got enough savings and my sideline isnt really going along my expectations... Still, I'm feeling a bit more confident and "excited" that one of my dreams will be realized... soon.

Like my friend told me.. "Faith is believing in things you do not see and the reward of faith is to see what you believe"... wow... typing those words got me a bit emotional... tomorrow my Sis and her husband will be coming over so we could discuss bout this matter... can't sleep with excitement! I guess I have enough faith, well I got LOADS of them actually. Haaaay... but... I shouldnt excite myself too much... I need to look into both sides of life and expect the unexpected... expect the worst and hope for the best...

Though I still believe that something good will happen this year... something very very good...

Oh well... Come what may.... Que sera sera...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home