Saturday, January 21, 2006

QT

QT, one of the many mysterious "words" that my friends use to describe things that are meant to be understandable. They use this so called word every time, I'm kinda curious bout its meaning but haven’t got the urge or enough curiosity to ask them, "what the hell QT it is?".

I thought that the meaning means "cute" you know, like the SMS shortcut to everything.. like "wait" -> "w8" but whenever they use the word I don’t see any other person around... So I just told myself... "QT?? whatever!", But last Tuesday while having lunch in the most exquisite canteen in the world... damn sarcasm is really getting into me lately... so anyway... while having lunch with my friends, the QT word once again pops out... suddenly curiosity punched me in the balls making me blurt out... "Ano ba talaga ibig sabihin ng QT na yan?!"... and so it happened... they told me that the meaning of QT is "Quality Time"...

I really don't know why but when they told me what QT meant... I got instant flashes of memories about it.. QT... Quality - Time. Quality also means Worth, so we could also say that QT means spending our precious time doing something worthy... but how do we classify the worthy time from the rest?... hmmm... Every time I spend time with my gf... should I classify it as QT? Today she wanted me to come over to her "ninangs" house... because that’s where she lives... and she told me that she’s "tinatamad" to visit me in our place... anyway... visiting her is ok... if we could spend even a whole minute together without "any" interruptions... like kids punching me, taking my phone and playing with it till its out of power, kids clinging into me wherever I go... I'm really not that allergic to kids.. In fact I like them a lot... but the kids I'm talking about are like kids sent from hell... I really look forward to the day they became teenagers, at least teens have they’re own world and ignore you.. but that’s like... 7 years from now.. so good luck Basco.

Ok.. maybe I'm just being selfish or inconsiderate, hmmm maybe I really am just being selfish and inconsiderate... but what can I do? After a whole week of work... waaahh... I just remembered... all of my friends are about to transfer to a different office building... everyone except me... what the???! Its like resigning from work... oh well... feb... a start of a lonely month it is... maybe its god's will... (More of the managements) but I will really really miss them... haaaaay... anyway... that’s life... maybe I'll just have lunch with them everyday... its a long walk but its "worth" it... I know it’s worth it... suddenly got lonely here... If I only have a car, Tagaytay is the place to be... waaaaaah another depressing thought!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home