Saturday, February 25, 2006

A sleep away...

Its 4:41 in the afternoon... my mind is filled with stuffs... emotional stuffs and other things which shouldnt be there in the first place... The date is February 25, 2006... My dream is only a sleep ahead... I'm very excited... I just can't wait for tomorrow... but I have to.. or it'll never come.

February 26, 2006... this day will mark deep into my life's history. I can feel it already... my body is anticipating everything... One of my ultimate dream is now about to be fulfilled. I've been disapointed so manytimes.. been struggling enough... I really hope this time... everything will materialize...

Right now all I can do is wait.. still expecting the worst... and hoping for the best... better practice to hold my tears... I'm a MAN! not a cheesecake.

February 26, 2006 - in this blog I mark this day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home