Monday, March 27, 2006

Girl of my dreams...

Here I'am again... in my room, in front of my ever so useful computer working my butt off to pay my up-coming bills. I can't really think of something to write.. all I want to do is to jam my keyboard and create words that will merge into sentence... I really want to share some stuffs about me and my "girl" but I'll have it posted once I transferred our pictures... hmmm me and my girl... and her damned period which I really want to stop... unfortunately unlike the other girls who had their period once a month... my girl have her period everyday of the week... that is until I have her fixed hehehe. If only I could just patch her up with a couple of "Whisper with Mulawin Wings" to stop her leak, That could save me lots of bread, if that was only possible, hmmm... possible maybe... but quite stupid and idiotic.

Until now I still can't believe that she's living here with me... after years of dreaming... after years of planning... finally I have her now... I have lots of plans for her... gotta do alot of shopping... I'll take her to a salon, spa, doctor... I'll buy her new stuffs... a new voice box.. right now her singing was a bit off and she's always tuned to a single station... which is ok... but kinda sucks especially every friday... (magic 89.9 blast from the past bit).

I'm planning to spend thousands of miles with her... satisfy my hunger for speed and break my current personal speed record... which is as of the moment.. 130kph. I drove her once to Lucban Quezon to test her capabilities... and she became way to stressed and spewed lots of blood... making me ballistic for days... till I found out that all she needed was a little bit of attention and care :D

One thing I love about her is that she helps me on my diet... that is because I can't afford to do extra munching now that I also need to feed her... alot... I just hope that her metabolism slows down a bit, her metabolism was way to much for my budget... but its worth it.. coz I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home