Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Company Hop!

Owel... I'm here again in my former office with my friends (The guys who opened my mind about everything, except going to church)... I'm not here just because I'm bored... I'm here for a very probable cause, I'm currently working for them on several projects... an urge to earn more. I'm currently in a fix right now... got a lot of bills to pay.

It's just that when my girl was born... her twin sister emerged with her... and her name is "utang". I don't know about you guys but for me, having Utang around was really a pain... She's like a vampire sucking out my very essence... thinking about her causes headaches, sadness and anxiety... That's why I'm here... I need to get rid of her as soon as possible and the only way to do it is to work my ass off.

Having Utang is a big responsibility, I'm slowly starting to know the value of money, the REAL value of money. Unlike before, before going home I buy 3 packs of Lucky Me Pancit canton for dinner... since Utang came... I only buy 2 packs hehehe (slowly starting to know the value of money- as in SLOW)

Anyway... if negotiations came out smooth ill go home smiling... utang ng ina.... mawala kana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home