Sunday, April 16, 2006

Coooool Change

Losing weight was always on new years resolution for about.. uhhh 10 years now, but unlike before I believe I'm more determined to do it, in fact I already started this morning... a two hour work out at a fitness gym near our town. I already tried body building during my college days... but was not able to continue coz I find it hard to put it into schedule when the Thesis season pops out.

I went to the gym after attending mass, praying for a faster metabolism hehehe... anyway I was a bit nervous bout going to the gym alone because my frined Markus just woke up after another night of contemplation... fortunately the gym was not that filled with people... so I felt a bit relaxed... then I asked a guy to whom should I talk to for registration. The guy shouted MON! then this HUGE man with arms seems to rip the sleeves of his shirt to shreds came up and ask if I was registering for a single session or for a monthly registration (100/session 1k/month). I told him that I was just paying for a single session just to check things out a bit... he was drinking a can of milk by the way... Then I look at the man's face and was shocked! "P0ta mukhang bakla!" though I dont really said that aloud... Im too young to die you know... I cant really blame myself, you see... this guy got this long untied hair and he's eyes... its like he's wearing an eyeliner or something...

After paying him a hundred.. kiching! he told me to start warming up on a stationary bike... no sweat really since I've been doing a lot of stationary biking at home while watching TV... so I put on some sweat at the bike for 15 minutes... then the threadmill... I was a bit scared of the threadmill actually... what if I fall off?? what if the threadmill was moving to fast and I got killed??... the falling off part really got me worried especially when a man using the threadmill lost he's balance and nearly slamed his face into the handrest... funny and scary... Funny for him... Scary for me hehehe.

Then at last... Markus arrived... after registering he went straight into the threadmill... cheesy fellow... at least he made me confident enough to try using the equipment... When I got on the threadmill I tried walking but the flatform was not moving.... then the instructor came and pushed the start button (spell stupid...) The damn machine turned out to be fun! no wonder the chubby chick beside me while I was biking never stopped walking... I even asked her... "Di ka ba napapagod? kanina ka pa nag lalakad ah?" she replied "Di naman" ok enough conversation... Markus and I talked while doing the cardio, making it a lot more fun... after walking the HUGE instructor guy called us to do some stretching before doing some weight training...

I cant really give much details bout the weight training but both my arms and legs are in pain right now... pleasurable pain :D

Well be back at the gym this wednesday to do another round of our program... I'll try and turn this body building thing into an obsession for faster and fun filled result... so as of this moment.. GOODBYE JOLLIBEE!! and HELLO CENTURY TUNA!!!! weeeeeeee!!!!!!

2 years... orlando will bloom nyahahahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home