Sunday, April 02, 2006

ICE AGE 2!

Last week I had this crazed feeling to watch ICE AGE II, I asked my pals to join me watch it almost everyday till I found out that it wasn't showing yet by that time. A hell of a dissapointment but a great enhancer of excitement. Magic 89.9 was giving away free tickets to the movie almost everyday but I don't really feel like calling to kiss Mo's ass to get the tickets... I have the money anyway... well a little.

Then while working I heard on the radio that theaters are now showing Ice Age II, I immediately YM'ed my friends and asked them if they want to watch the movie after office... unfortunately none of them was available... I really don't want to watch the movie alone.. so I YM'd another pal from a different office and surprisingly she agreed to join me. So we scheduled the time and when everything was settled I YM'd another friend to join us.

Anyway, we arrived at G4 at around mmm... 8:10 somethin and watched a few trailers... then it started... ICE AGE 2.. a movie that made me laugh so hard, that I failed to digest my popcorn. The actions and the script was hilarious. If I can only give the creators and script writers a truck of awards, I'd do it. I recommend the movie to everyone... the movie made me forget the problems I had at work... I can't really spill out anything about the movie in detail because I'm writing in english... just watch the movie and you'll find out.

Ice Age 2, surely beats the hell out of V - for Vendetta... (V - for Voring)...

Cheers everybody! have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home