Monday, June 26, 2006

Updates Updates

Friday night, I went to the movies to watch The Omen with Francis, Peach, Marco and Marghil.. I really don’t like to watch the movie coz I already am familiar with the story since I already watched the older version of the Omen... late 80's...

We immediately went home after the movie, I dropped Marco and Marhgil at Buendia and went straight to Paranaque to drop Francis and Peach.. and so it happened... bad luck from watching The Omen, starting with red lights in every intersection... and ending with my girl injured in the ass.

My god! My girl was molested by this Honda City driven by a coniotik pinokio who didn’t even have a phone to call the police! Well... I myself didn’t have enough prepaid that time... Francis helped me a lot!! We used his phone to call the investigators who arrived late… not that late though…we only waited for almost 2 hours for them to arrive. Imagine… Francis and Peachy stood by me all throughout that nasty incident, I told them several times to catch a cab or sumthin coz its already getting late and that I can handle it… but they wont leave… persistent as they are, I loved them even more hehehehe.

Anyway… it was a 3 car collision, my poor car was in front the Honda City was sandwiched by my car and that stupid Toyota Corolla... The culprit who caused the incident…

I’m thankful though that no one was hurt and that I already finished paying my car insurance so I don’t have to shell out anything to fix the damage… well I hope everything will be covered by the insurance, I haven’t received any news yet about it… I’ll call them later… the hassle!! The Hassle!!!

I new learning experience for me… the glass is always half full you know, not half empty. Cheers!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger * a~n~i~g * said...

tsk tsk.. yan ang napapala sa kakatipid ng P25 para sa toll..(hehe) hay! Good thing, may insurance..

1:28 PM  
Blogger ranidagames said...

Good thing... pero parang wala pang nangyayari gang ngaun sa insurance... lintek na mga un di ko malaman kung gusto pa nila gawin o ano eh.. ASAR! di bale sana kung hindi halata ung wasak eh.. waah kitang kita!

owel thats life!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home