Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lazy Boy

We went to gateway mall last Tuesday to watch Superman returns, but unlike any movie trip I had, this one was all the way very very astig na astig different and awesome than anything I experienced before. Though I already seen the movie the feeling of my body sinking in this fabulous chair/sofa/bed hybrid thing really earned my money's worth... and that’s not all, with unlimited popcorn and soda... san ka pa! Imagine I started eating popcorn during the movie previews and stopped not because I already ran out, but because I was already feeling guilty about eating too much. I even got dehydrated the following morning coz my body needs to flush down all the accumulated butter and salt. Just note that if you are planning to go there with your barkada make sure that your evenly grouped or else you’ll end up having one of your friend stuck along side a stranger during the course of the movie.

That’s all for now… my eyes are starting to bleed… I need to practice English more… damn!

BTW, listen to magic 89.9 every morning, catch good times with Mo and you’ll surely start your morning with a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home