Monday, January 15, 2007

Pyro Olympics

Last Saturday, me my girlfriend and my barkada went to the Mall of Asia to watch the Pyro Olympics finale. Philippines and China were the competing countries that time. I left our house at around 11AM to fetch my girlfriend from school; everything was a breeze, no traffic, no hassle… that is until I reached the SLEX tollgate. The godamn traffic was craaazzy!!! For the love of god! Its like the sands of time was blocked with pebbles! Damn! I just wiped my car clean that morning and there I was stuck in the middle of smog and dust. Cars are literally passing along the middle part of the expressway just to move forward! I envy the 4x4’s they were having a grand time driving trough that un-cemented part of the expressway unlike me who’s struggling to stop my car from getting stuck on deep cracks on the ground. After an hour and a half of what’s supposed to be only half an hour drive I arrived at her school… as expected she greeted my arrival with her eyebrows fighting each other.



We went straight to Bicutan to fetch Gina and make our way to Blue Wave to park and meet up with Ann and Matt.

Taglish from here para mas expressive….

Sa Blue Wave kami nagpark para hindi kami ma stuck pag tapos ng pyro, my friends researched bout this, a good decision actually.

We had a reservation at UCC café, facing the Manila bay where the fireworks will be displayed. The place is ok, but the food… nako mga tol… WAG KAYO KAKaIN DON! Basura ang food! Para magbayad ng minimum na 300… basura ang food walang kwenta!

Then yun na, nag start na ang fireworks, ang astig astig, nauna china, then yung Philippines, good job BTW. You outdid china 10 times!

Here’s a video clip I got during the competition, saglit lang cya para di mabagal mag load.






first 5 minutes ng over 20 mins na putuka, Philippines yan yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home